About Us - King David Foundation, Inc
* Provide healthy human behaviors globally.
* Provide a variety of retraining programs to promote and maintain healthy communities globally.
* Development and Implementation of innovative and creative programs in education and prevention.
* Organize collaborative community initiatives for minorities and undeserved populations.
* Provide global models in community health and related training programs.
* Participate as a non-governmental organization leader in the international healthy community.
* Design and implement programs for women and children in developing countries.
* Promote health lifestyles through faith based organizations.
* Incorporate appropriate and effective cultural alternative solutions to medicine.
* Provide culturally sensitive health programs.
* Networking to bring about appropriate intervention.